Sunday, July 10, 2011

Easy Breezy Today...Busy Busy Tomorrow

To the Sweet of our Hearts,
How was your day Love? Was it sunny and warm where you are? It's so very sticky hot here! It rained a bit this morning when we left church. The rain made me think of you. Do you know what it's like to go for a summertime walk in the rain? Do you listen to a thunderstorm and fall asleep or do you think they are scary? We can't wait to find out all of those things about you.
Today was nice for us. We took it pretty easy and just spent the entire day hanging out as a family...minus one very important little man. Our family- Daddy, Anthony, and me- we used to feel complete. Then we saw your beautiful face, AJ. All that "completeness" we once felt, went right out the door. It's now a deep aching and constant gnawing feeling that we are just so not complete without you here.
We had supper tonight with your Grammy and Grampa Carroll- that's my mommy and daddy. They are so in love with you too! They said we MUST have a belated birthday party for you when we get home. They wonder if you will like Grampa's "smoosh"- birthday cake, frosting, and a little bit of milk to "smoosh" it all up. They are very excited to see if you do!
Tomorrow begins the start of a busy week! I need to make doctor appointments for Daddy, your Big Brother and me, so we can get things in order for our home study. Daddy and I need to go and get our fingerprints taken and start filling out more paperwork. I also need to get copies of my birth certificate from the courthouse here and need to go to Manchester where your Daddy was born to get more copies of his. Your Uncle John and Aunt Kimie are going to get copies of our marriage license from Oregon. (We can't wait to take you there and meet your cousins, Mia and Ava!) They are so excited to meet and love on you too! I sent the request in for our dossier packet and will hopefully be able to start on that very soon.
To be truthful AJ, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I know we need to complete to get you home. I'm just afraid I'm going to mess it up and make this process last longer than it already so painfully does. I pray everyday that it goes so smoothly and easy. I don't know that I could ever really forgive myself if I knew I made a silly mistake that prolonged bringing you home. It's always in the back of my mind. Even with so much to do, just know that Daddy, Anthony, and I love you so very much. It's so much waiting and wondering, but we will all be together soon. We are working very hard to get you home to us as soon as we can.
It's 9:30 in the night time here, so that would be 5:30 in the morning time where you are. I hope you've had the most wonderful peaceful sleep. Have the most beautiful day AJ. I will write more very soon.
We love you to the moon and back.
Mommy, Daddy, Anthony, Monster, and Two-ee cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment